I’m sure cardiac arrest would have totally killed the mood so maybe don’t do that if something like that happens mmkay??
i will try my hardest
- In Illinois, DC, NY, and NJ police only kill black people
- Cop who pointed gun at, and threatened to kill protestors/journalists has resigned (x)
- Riverfront Times seeks juvenile records for Darren Wilson
- Gov. Nixon requests help from SBA for businesses affected by Ferguson
- Ferguson Police Chief, now international “bad guy”, wants to help his city move forward
- Canfield residents light candles where Mike Brown was murdered every night
Oh well you didn’t mention the smile. Now if he would have said “well we could make use of these now” then what???
sir are u tryingt o put me int cardiac arrest
With just a chill head bop Jordin still manages to have more rhythm than the three tragedies next to herWhat in the hell is Lorde doing?
oh my god it’s like the animes i can’t that’s so adorable?? (and probably really embarrassing, sorry)
ehhee u think so? ( ´ ▽ ` )
ah not that embarrassing- i dont know what to call it but its not that haha
Sigh… I understand why you did it. But. Just… sigh. What were you expecting to happen or be said?
I wasn’t expecting anything at all tho. It was a joke. I just wanted to fuck w him a lil thats all
And I’m 3000% sure he knew it was a joke too, or he wouldn’t have been smiling
cheesecake12 replied to your post “today i handed two condoms to my crush as a joke and now i’m over…”
oh mY GOD
just- like he looked /flustered/ and he totally was going to throw them away after i said “u should keep them” and then after a while he came back like “are /u/ sure you don’t want them?” and he hovered a lot and i think i broke him
Chris... ummm... explain.
well…so i work at a hotel right? and it happened like i went into one of the rooms after he did, and there were two condoms (still in their wrappers) in the night stand. Like GLARINGLY OBVSLY THERE how did he not see them so I took them and gave them to him said “Here you forgot this” and his face will haunt my dreams for a week….